The data logger serves for the supervision and event storage in four channels with the following features:
* one strain gauge-bridge input
* two Pt-100-inputs
* one frequency input for NPN- or PNP-signals
* battery buffered alarm loft for at most 50.000 stored events
* battery buffered real time watch
* serial interface for PC communication
* event supervision in second time
The function of the data logger covers the permanent supervision of the four channels in second time. A comparison of the topical measurements is permanently carried out with switching thresholds defined before.(alarm thresholds). One about or underrun of the swelling values is understood as an event to be taken down and stored with the date and time.
The data logger with connection elements, all function assemblies and the data storage is on a circuit board., this one can be put into an open rail case approx. 110 mm² x 110 mm². It is conceived for the installation into a control cubicle and can be beached on a hat rail.
The konfiguration of the data logger as well as the access to the stored event data is carried out with a PC-software.
download general data sheet:
VPA-0270 (This data sheet is currently in revision.)